Any time there is trouble in the world, especially the Middle East, people wonder if this could be the one that will lead to the Apocalypse and return of Christ. Read this web site and you will learn a lot about what to look for to know whether we are at the end or not.
The position of this web site is:
- The beast and false prophet are based in Islam
- That the beast will NOT rule the entire planet
- That America will NOT be destroyed before the Great Tribulation begins, but will suffer one or more major natural disasters that will badly wound us, thereby allowing the beast to rise to power.
- That America is Babylon the Great and will be mostly destroyed at the end of WW3, but God will save the Christians who did not go in the Rapture.
- That the Rapture is Pre-Wrath, yet posttrib
Below are some links to Book One.
Book Two in the series on Bible prophecy will be coming out in May, 2014
Read the introduction and sample chapters to Book One here: Discoveries in Bible Prophecy
Available at Ingram wholesalers, Amazon, Barns and Nobles, Apple iBooks, and Kobo.
Buy it now at amazon:
Discoveries in Bible Prophecy
Also available in Kindle, iBook, and Nook.
To anyone who may disagree with me on some point, I want to challenge you to prove me wrong! Yes, take what I have written and analyze it and show me how and why my interpretation of a particular passage is wrong.
I have given this challenge to those who disagree with my other books or articles and not one has yet accepted the challenge. Perhaps they were not able to make a convincing argument once they examined what I wrote closely.
I know that selling a new interpretation will be difficult. The Wright Brothers were flying and charging the public for flights, or perhaps to watch flights (I cannot remember which) for 2 years before the press would even report on it. The press just did not believe the Wright Brothers had actually flown. Likewise, many people do not believe a new interpretation is possible; or at least not a believable one.
“Innovation never comes from the established institutions; it’s always a graduate student or a crazy person or somebody with a great vision.”
(Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, CBS/60 Minutes interview)